Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Globe Hell Warning

Apr 6, 2022

We only use 10% of our bodies and the other 90% is water. Meanwhile, everytime we flush the toilet we turn clean water nasty and then waste it. What if we used our own bodies to pee and poo into? The Internal Toilet Theory.